The following picture on a site
about Greek television at Cyprus intrigued me:
The caption read: “Yes, that is a repeat of a 1990s TV drama
that sees a man spanking a teenage girl while an old, stereotypically dressed
Greek woman cooks in the kitchen. But no, I have no idea why there is a
motorbike parked in their front”
I asked the site’s author through a
comment if he could identify the TV show. He answered:
“Dear God - you
don't want to watch it, do you?
Anyway,
unfortunately not. It was on Ρικ Σατ on a Sunday and you can see the schedule here,http://www.riknews.com.cy/inde... but there's nothing obvious that I can see on
the list, which makes me think it's finished and something else is airing now.
At least, I think it's mighty unlikely it was Θεατρικό Έργο“
Until today I could not identify
from which TV production the photo originates from, but I anyone has any ideas
– please write me!

No comments:
Post a Comment