Welcome to villafiorita

This blog has been created for one purpose only:

To create, preseerve and expand what is meant to develop into the largest collection of clips from mainstream movies and television involving the spanking of little girls (female minors under 14). This blog shall be freely accessible .These clips are collected for nostalgia only. I do not own the rights on any of those clips, stills and lobbycards; informational purposes only, no copyright infringement intended.

The content of this blog has been collected over several years, via several free sources on the web.

If known the original finder/uploader of a clip is credited.




No comments referring to these clips in an erotic or pornographic sense or context are allowed.

IF YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE PLEASE EMAIL ME OR POST A COMMENT, PREFERABLY WITH A LINK


Monday, November 11, 2013

THE 2013 UPDATE

Three Years old and still alive and kicking!



Although blogger made it again more difficult to post, and though the research base I used for the forum (SF&R Chat Forum) does not exist anymore and I have to do most of the work all alone (although there are some contributors who still send fascinating clips and info) and even though the time spa between updates is very long.... villafiorita lives and will go on.

This update contains 14 mainstream movie clips of different  quality and intensity. Four very interesting entries into the "still searching" category, where I'm appealing to everbody's help.  And we have three  new entries to the  "spanking related" category.

Here they are:

SEARCHING
http://villafiorita.blogspot.de/2010/08/under-pup-1939.html  (RE – ENTERD DUE TO NEW INFORMATION)

SPK SCENES
http://villafiorita.blogspot.com/2013/11/xueke-episode-7-1990-ff-running-around.html

LOBBYCARDS AND OTHER PICTURES

THREATS

I hope everbody enjoys these clips, have fun!

I also updated the database (here:         
                                                                          
    
and even added a new database  section for spanking related clips (here:                                                 


And remember: If anybody finds something or has valid information on the topic, write to me via maitrefessur@yahoo.de

best wishes

maitrefesseur

No comments:

Post a Comment