On A Forum regarding our topic, I Found this very intriguing description of an yet unknown television episode. It was given by a contributor named Dustin Turnmyre:
"Well, for instance, I remember an episode
starring (I think) Vincent Price
in which he has a daughter who is auditioning for a part for a movie or
perhaps a theatrical production. The scene opens in an agent's office.
Price demonstrates her talent by telling her a joke at which time she
begins crying. He then spanks her and she breaks out in gales of
laughter. He brags to the agent at her ability to control her performance
under any circumstance.
After audtioning, they are outside in a street which is obviously in
a backlot. The father is struck by an out-of-control speeding vehicle.
Dying, and from his POV, he sees the daughter looking down at him.
As his eyes dim, the last thing he sees before death overtakes him
is his daughter laughing uncontrollably.
As yet, no one I know has any knowledge of this episode and I can
find no reference to it. It may have been on a show like Alcoa Presents???"
in which he has a daughter who is auditioning for a part for a movie or
perhaps a theatrical production. The scene opens in an agent's office.
Price demonstrates her talent by telling her a joke at which time she
begins crying. He then spanks her and she breaks out in gales of
laughter. He brags to the agent at her ability to control her performance
under any circumstance.
After audtioning, they are outside in a street which is obviously in
a backlot. The father is struck by an out-of-control speeding vehicle.
Dying, and from his POV, he sees the daughter looking down at him.
As his eyes dim, the last thing he sees before death overtakes him
is his daughter laughing uncontrollably.
As yet, no one I know has any knowledge of this episode and I can
find no reference to it. It may have been on a show like Alcoa Presents???"
I have to add that this description nowhere mentions the AGE of the spankee, just leads you to believe its a child. Therefore it might turn out as an intersting clip, just not fitting for villafiorita.
If anybody has any clue or hint, please write to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment